...

In here I would probably show you what I've done and maybe what I thought was interesting!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A litter guide to my inner thinking...///_=

Hey,
This few years I'd addicted to some sick music like the band Saosin,Eyes Set To Kill,A skylit Drive and ect...
(I bet half of you doesn't know what am I talking about...)Here's couple of their pics...


SAOSIN
                                                                      SAOSIN
   Below this description,the righty are one of my favorite singer                                       (Anthony Green)

                                              Here comes Eyes Set To Kill
                                                       A Skiylit Drive
               A Skylit Drive
          (my basist favorite band)



Besides,I'd start writing my own song and I'm building my band with my bassist/screamer Ka Yao!!

Seriously,He's really good in screaming!!I mean his skill maybe not that good that's because he didn't take any screaming lesson!Though his vocal quality are beyond comparison!!
Anyway,It's just my opinion so don't mad at me!!
I knew almost half of the Malaysia population couldn't particularly accept this kind of songs!!
But there's no way you could say that this kind of songs are crazy!!
These kind of songs are not crazy but sick!!
I know that the words sick is quite familiar to crazy but it's not!!
Do you guys think a rocker will like Justin Bxxxxx???
Definitely Not!!!Cause they maybe join this kind of club!!!
 I hate him very much that you guys couldn't imagine!!!He's not actually singing in a male voice...I'm not envy him but his voice are really gay!!!
After you guys who like Justin Bxxxxx saw this would probably hate me...I knew it!!! and I'm apologize for what I'd said!!! >.<
By the way,just to say if you guys doesn't want people mentioning Justin Bxxxxx sucks then please don't ever mention Sick music are sucks or crazy!!!
By the way,hope you guys understand me!!!Will update more detail about me!!

2 comments: